So Cameron Yount’s name was drawn this morning from my Fb bank of friends for the $500. Unfortunately, Cameron had pulled out of Facebook a while back and hadn’t done the necessary steps.
I decided to do a redraw for this week. Looking at my list of Fb friends, I discovered from last night until this morning, someone had decided to quit being my friend. This is most likely from one of the following reasons…
- They didn’t like my post concerning my attitude about burning and/or the Dept of Ecology
- They were tired of being my friend
- They were mad that their name hadn’t been drawn for the $500
- They were like a former Fb friend of mine that I have known for many decades. He threw me off his Fb account when I made a post wondering if Obama was going to steal stuff and vandalize the White House like Clinton did when Bush took over. Talk about a thin skin!
- Their occupation is bureaucratic and they don’t like the guilt that crops up inside when people like me start venting about them and their “work”.
I guess I don’t really mind if I lose a bureaucratic and red-tape packing friend or two.
So the name produced from the redraw is Nichole Davidson.
Nichole lost her father Joe a few weeks ago. I miss the happy soul. He had a choice at one point in his sojourn and did me right. I like, even treasure friends like Joe. Good friends are a valuable commodity in life. Especially in today’s world.
I would love to be done with this giveaway and hand over the dough to Nichole.
Nichole, let me know if you did your due diligence and are eligible!