Schools Closing, Cash For Laughs, Scott’s Tots
March 16, 2020
I don’t know if I’m going to get the Corona. But these things I do know:
- The kids are locked out of school
- Over $3,000 is locked in the bank that some book-reporting kids (will get in September, IF they turn in a book report)
- It’s a good time. Kids read and reread Recovering Idiot on their own!
- NOW is the perfect time for getting the word out! One of these students will win an extra $500 if they or their parents post this link on their Facebook page: Thousand$ In Ca$h Available But No Applications Turned In At This Point! (Makes It Easier To Win!) Post This Link On Your FB Page For Chance At Even More Bonus Cash!!!
The other day, after reading about my contest, one of my friends mentioned that my contest reminded her of Scott’s Tots, a similar freebie giveaway that was featured on “The Office”.
I went back and watched it. It’s pretty funny. But there are some major differences between Michael Scott and I. Here’s what I see:
- Michael has hair. Me, not so much.
- Michael promised the moon but didn’t deliver. Me? I’ve already got the cash prizes set aside in the bank.
- Michael is funny. Me, not so much.
That’s all I could come up with. Watch the episode here (a little crude in one spot)…